Do you know webinars help to connect with potential customers? You can organize email marketing campaigns for webinar to share news about your business.
Jump Directly to
What is a Webinar?
A webinar is a seminar, meeting, and course held on the Internet in real-time. During the webinar, participants, presenters and audiences are at their computers, and communication between them is maintained using the Internet.
It is an effective and versatile tool for promoting goods, services or information products on the Internet. And not always for a commercial purpose.
You can attract new customers and partners, conduct online training events, present and sell products, goods or services, and answer numerous questions accumulated among your target audience. Although, it is difficult to get people to attend webinars.
So, you have to help with email marketing campaigns for webinar as it adds a face to your brand.
According to the latest data, over 57% of registrations for webinars come from email compared to other social media channels.
Importance of webinar for businesses
Well, webinars are a practical way to share information with your customers as well as employees. Companies run webinar for different reasons, and here are some:
- Give training to your employees
- Content marketing
- Demonstrate products
- Technical support and customer service
You can make your webinar engaging for your audiences by adding interactive sessions during the product demo webinars.
Do you know how webinars help businesses to grow?
You can connect with your customers without investing in local events, and a successful event has surprising results for your business.
1 . Engage your customers: You can organize a 60 to 90 minutes webinar and make it . engaging for your customers. During that time, you can stay at the top of your customers’ mind.
2. Capture qualified leads: Most companies feel webinars help to capture qualified leads. Over 20% to 40% of the attendees gather potential leads from the webinar.
3. Generate good ROI: You can organize free webinars for keeping control of ROI.
Your first step in a marketing strategy is to create a webinar that includes live events, and the next step is to generate hype and get audiences registered for your event.
Advantages of Webinar Email Sequence
Email marketing is the most effective marketing tool that helps to market your webinar. Here are some of the webinar email series that can create an impact on your event:
a) Email signups: You will receive most of the webinar registrations from people who heard about your event through email.
b) Rates of attendees: The attendance rate is 40% to 50% of the audiences who have registered for the webinar.
c) Registered webinar: Generally, you will receive 260 registrations, which means an email can boost the numbers for the webinar by reaching more people.
You can reach more audiences by incorporating a webinar email series, increasing the number of registrants, and improving attendance rates.
However, properly prepared content for a specific thematic videoconference can arouse keen interest among regular and potential customers of the company.
Thus, direct hitting the interests of the target audience at a web conference helps to solve several problems at once:
• Form a positive brand image and strengthen its position in the market.
• To establish more active interaction with the target audience.
• Increase the traffic flow to the site, groups in social networks, YouTube channels, and so on.
• Increase the level of customer loyalty and ultimately increase the growth of sales of goods or services.
The very fact of the webinar already speaks of the opportunity to communicate with clients with a higher level of involvement since all those present showed interest in the subject of the meeting at the preliminary stage.
It is carried out in cooperation between two companies on mutually beneficial terms; companies advertise each other on their platforms before the webinar, attracting a new audience.
An email marketing campaign for webinar helps to collect hundreds of people who will understand why you are a benchmark in your sector and should not miss your online seminar.
Without geographical barriers, webinars open a universe of commercial possibilities for companies and personal brands. And they do it on a global scale, in more digestible formats that offer unique and professional growth for attendees, which adds value and increases audience engagement.
Email marketing campaigns, in addition to being highly economical strategies, generate powerful connections. They are a powerful opportunity to influence and learn the opinions of your audiences, which is terrific when it comes to proposing training content in webinars.
What to include in email campaigns to attract webinar attendees?
Webinars and online events are an effective part of healthy marketing, that is, not intrusive. Your goal is typically to create new contact lists, engage with potential customers, and build relationships with existing customers.
They not only serve as an invitation and a reminder, but they must also, in the first instance, provide all the information in detail about what the user will find and enjoy by being part of your training experience.
It means that, in addition to the corresponding greeting, your email must respond to what will happen during the event, which the facilitator is, what time it will be, and if it will have any cost or discount.
Also, you have to register a reminder in the users’ digital calendar to not miss out on the opportunity.
Include emails in your webinar sequence
A compelling strategy to increase your audiences is to promote your seminars through email marketing campaigns. Not only when it comes to attracting potential attendees but also to maintain the interest of users who have signed up. This way, when the day comes, they will be looking forward to it.
Therefore, how you promote and communicate your webinars is very important. Keep in mind that users subscribe well in advance. Email marketing for webinars allows you to send reminders a few days before starting at a meagre cost.
Let’s get started with some tips on using email marketing for webinars and ensuring your events are always fully booked.
1. Introduce your email: Basically, a pre-launch email is an effective solution if you want to generate hype around a webinar. You can include an email signup form for building a landing page with key highlights. For introducing webinar options, you can use a pre-launch email.
2. Send registration email: You can include registration email as an essential part of a webinar email sequence. You can formally invite people to your event, and you can use email in the right direction if you are hosting a free webinar.
3. Webinar invitation reminder: You might send more than one reminder email depending on the registration email based on the scheduled date of your event. You can send a message within a few days before the event; then, you can send reminder emails before the webinar.
4. Webinar signup autoresponder: Ensure to keep an autoresponder, or transactional email set up for the registrants of the webinar to inform them that they have been successfully registered.
5. Send reminder email: If you organise a webinar, you can send reminder emails to the registrants. You have to mention the date, time and mention instructions in the reminder email for accessing the live webinar.
6. Record the webinar: You can record the webinar to come in front of your audiences. You can upload the webinar recording on the landing page to drive more traffic after the event.
7. Send survey email: If you can send a survey to your attendees if you are planning to host more webinars. You can approach the webinar in a better way for the audiences. However, everyone won’t jump up to take the survey.
8. Inform about webinars: The webinar email sequence is the recommendation email you can send in the last email. This is where you can let your attendees know about other webinars they might be interested in. It also provides you with a chance to create a schedule for your customers.
9. Get names and subject lines: You can optimize your emails’ name and subject lines to make the subscribers open them. It will help to increase the number of attendees and increase the attendance rate.
10. Add Testimonials: You can add customers’ testimonials to make the attendees understand the products or services. They will understand the credentials of the brands in a better way.
Meanwhile, you have to optimize the email marketing campaigns to boost the attendance numbers and boost the registrations. You can review the simple tips and incorporate them for email optimization before you plan for the webinar email sequence.
Email optimization will help to get higher engagement rates with more attendees and registration numbers for your webinar.