ElasticEmail was created with the specific goal of creating the world’s most efficient and environment friendly bulk email delivery platform. For that, a hyper-efficient platform needed to be established using the latest available technologies. With ElasticEmail each and every line of code has been written by their team right down to the protocol level. Also, a global network of inbound and outbound servers were created which could intelligently identify from where an email is coming and where it must go so that the email can be delivered efficiently through the shortest route possible.
Investing on a globally spread infrastructure and latest and efficient technologies allows ElasticEmail to be one of the most efficient and lowest cost provider of email marketing solution while maintaining the industry standards in reliability, scalability and deliverability.
Important features of ElasticEmail are as described below:
- Triggered mail or autoresponders allows users to send automated emails based on the actions taken by the recipients
- Advanced Email Template Editor enables users to create and edit their email templates using pre-designed templates, easy drag-n-drop editors and raw HTML editors to create dynamic and personalized emails
- Provides a wide range of contact management tools designed for effective recipient engagement
- Advanced A/X split testing feature for subject as well as content to test how recipients are responding to the user’s email. This feature can be used to test many versions of the template, different subject lines and the time of sending email. It gives insight on what works and what doesn’t for your emails so that recipients are engaged in a better way
- Feature to rank and profile recipients for better engagement
- Real-time and detailed statistics gives insight into the performance of email campaigns
- Real-time visibility into email activities like email opens, bounces and clicks
- Rich statistics can be segregated by metrics like delivery channel for better insights on the recipient behavior
- Analytics provide historical data on the activities of the recipients helping in understanding their behavior
Email sending capacity:
The email sending capacity is based on the payment plan chosen. The higher the plan, the more volume of emails the user can sent. Once the email sending volume is consumed, the user will be charged extra for sending more emails for the month.
ElasticEmail Pricing structure in detail:
ElasticEmail’s affordable and cost-effective pricing mechanism is on a “per use” basis. There are different pricing grades based on the volume of the emails. They are described as below:
- 25,000 emails per month free of cost
- 1,025,000 emails per month at a price of $190
- 4,025,000 emails per month at a price of $610
“Brief about analytic and tracking features” Availability of rich, real-time, detailed statistics gives insight into the performance of email campaigns. Real-time visibility is there for email activities like opens, bounces and clicks. Available data can be segregated by metrics like delivery channel for better insights into the recipient behavior. Analytics provide historical data on the activities of the recipients helping in understanding their behavior.
“Famous customers using ElasticEmail” Some of the more renowned organizations that use SendGrid are shopclues.com, vonage, gforces, trippy, one97, rain, spreaker, workXpress, ipay88, jobatomic, Miranda Lambert, etc.