Email marketing application Sendy is now available with latest version v2.0.7 and with this version of application, it has following new updates:
Updated CKEditor to the latest 4.5.7
- Yes, the WYSIWYG Sendy email editor has been fixed and updated to latest version 4.5.7. There was minor issue with the email editor in previous version release. The editor was not working on some of the web browsers whose language was setup in other language than English. Now all the issue has been fixed.
Fixed ‘Outgoing connections blocked’ error for Google Cloud users
- There were some issue with the users who hosted their Sendy instance on Google Cloud servers, now this has been fixed.
PS: EasySendy donot use Google Cloud Server, so, it never had any issue related to hosting.
Added CSS to force tracking image to load as 1 x 1 pixel
- This is another fix which has been done inorder to fix the image loading of 1 x 1 pixel, this was the issue due to which email opens tracking was impacted in case of few mailboxes.
Fixed a slight glitch with the API where ‘You’re already subscribed.’ message doesn’t return when it’s true.
- Another issue with API, which has been fixed and now your application will run smoothly.
Changed SMTP server timeout to 300 secs in phpmailer
- This is another fix which has been done in phpmailer, where timeout has been increased to 300 seconds which in previous version was 180 seconds.
Incase you are subscriber of EasySendy Sendy Hosting plans, you can ask our support to upgrade your Sendy version to latest one. For this you can write email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will help you forward.
Ankit Prakash is principal founder of EasySendy and Aritic. Ankit is a passionate and determined entrepreneur; building successful Internet product since 2006.
Configure Free Mailbox from Yandex for your Own Domain
Getting a domain name for your business and setting up mailbox is one of the very first things we do to start an online business. Most of the time when we use cPanel from hosting…
- May 12, 2020
- 3 mins read
How to Configure External SMTP with Sendy?
As we all know, EasySendy officially support Amazon SES and Mandrill with Setup and regarding this we wrote a post about Mandrill Setup with Sendy along with another post on how you can set-up Sendy to handle…
- May 11, 2020
- 3 mins read
- PaolaReeno on Sendy vs Mailchimp – A Detailed and Genuine Comparison
- igorTtampa on Sendy vs Mailchimp – A Detailed and Genuine Comparison
- Chriskaw on Sendy vs Mailchimp – A Detailed and Genuine Comparison
- Henrygog on Sendy vs Mailchimp – A Detailed and Genuine Comparison
- Jerrylem on Sendy vs Mailchimp – A Detailed and Genuine Comparison
cyntheaOct 14, 2016
I am so excited about this.I love sendy services and looking forward to continuing.
KianaOct 14, 2016
Thanks for these updations.It is really helpful for sendy users.I appreciate!
AnkitOct 25, 2016
Yes, this new release had many great updates!
EmyNov 28, 2016
Hey Ankit, thanks for the update. Eagerly waiting to use it and put down my review on the new development.
RuthNov 28, 2016
The update is great. I have used the new version of Sendy, and I am highly impressed with it. Sendy is doing well, and I hope to see more such development with the passing days.
BartoseMar 07, 2017
It is great to know that Sendy is now available with latest version v2.0.7 and with this version of application and with update of Updated CKEditor to the latest 4.5.7
The WYSIWYG Sendy email editor has been refined and updated to latest version 4.5.7. There was a minor glitch encountered with the email editor in previous version release. The editor was not operating on some of the web browsers whose language was setup in other language than English. Great to hear that all the issues have been fixed.
Great post Anikit, keep the great work…appreciate your efforts!