LeaderSend is a self-managed, cloud based transactional message service providing state-of-the-art global and robust email delivery infrastructure for creating, sending and tracking fully personalized emails. It provides in-depth reports and summary of the emails sent to make sure they get delivered and read by the subscribers. Using LeaderSend, users can effortlessly create and automate transactional emails.
LeaderSend provide features that enable developers and marketers to create applications without bothering about the constraints of message delivery and content personalization for increased engagement with their users. Email delivery is the single minded focus for LeaderSend. As 20% of legitimate emails never get to reach the inbox, LeaderSend has built a robust cloud based email infrastructure that ensures that emails do get delivered to the subscriber’s inbox without any hiccups.
Important features of LeaderSend are as described below:
Real-time Email Tracking & Reporting
- Along with normal metrics tracking, LeaderSend tracks in real-time the type of the device on which the email has been opened, geolocation of the recipient, recipient’s browser, etc to help improve the email content and get the best campaign results
- Emails can be tagged so as to track them easily and can thus measure the performance of the different types of transactional email types
- Customized transactional email reports based on multiple parameters like timeframe, sender information, opens, clicks and bounces helps in getting in-depth insight about the performance of your campaigns
Template Customization and Email Personalization
- User account can hold unlimited email templates and that too in different languages
- Users can personalize their emails including all the necessary merge tags by formatting directly in their account and can save them for future use
- Users can import their own HTML code and edit them in the template editor
Efficient SMTP Relay Service
- The robust cloud infrastructure of LeaderSend helps in optimizing email deliverability
- Email authentication using SPF and DKIM improves security and privacy of users
- Continuous monitoring of IP reputation, delivery and performance
Email sending capacity:
The email sending capacity is based on the payment plan chosen. The higher the plan, the more volume of emails the user can sent. Once the email sending volume is consumed, the user will be charged extra for sending more emails for the month.
Pricing structure in detail:
LeaderSend’s affordable and cost-effective pricing mechanism is on a “per use” basis. There are different pricing grades based on the volume of the emails. They are described as below:
- Bronze with 50,000 emails per month at a price of $10
- Bronze with 100,000 emails per month at a price of $19
- Silver with 500,000 emails per month at a price of $90
- Silver with 1,000,000 emails per month at a price of $170
- Gold with 2,000,000 emails per month at a price of $300
- Gold with 5,000,000 emails per month at a price of $500
“Brief about analytic and tracking features” LeaderSend tracks in real-time the type of the device on which the email has been opened, geolocation of the recipient, recipient’s browser type, etc to help improve the email content and get the best campaign results. These metrics are over and above the normal metrics that are tracked based on the actions taken on the sent emails like opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, complains, etc.