How To Use Email Suppression List?
You can use “Suppression List” feature to suppress the email sending to particular emails from your EasySendy Pro dashboard. For example you can add the list of emails of your competitors to whom you never want to send any email campaign, even if you have got added in your other email list anywhere on EasySendy Pro platform.
You can easily suppress the email address from your existing EasySendy Pro account. In order to do this, you need to import your email list manually.
Follow these steps to suppress the email address of your choice.
How to Import all the Email Address in Suppression List :
1. Go to List > Suppression List > Import .
2. A pop-up box will appear on the screen, upload the CSV file.
How to Export all Suppressed Email Address from Suppression List :
1. Click on list > Suppression list > export.
2. Download and extract the .csv file accordingly.
How to Suppress single Email Address Manually :
1. Go to list > Suppression list > Add new.
2. Then fill all the required fields manually and click on “Save Changes“.
Note: You can also “Remove” the Suppressed Email Address whenever you want.