DYN Integration Guide
Follow these steps for DYN Integration with EasySendy Pro account:
- Register / sign-up with DYN account
- Add email sending domain name into DYN account
- Verify domain name with DKIM, SPF, Tracking and MX records
- Add DYN account in EasySendy Pro Delivery Server
- Validate Delivery Server in EasySendy Pro account
- Add bounce and complaint files to DYN
Register / sign-up with DYN account
A. Register your new DYN account.
B. During registration, you must select “Transactional” emails. After successful signup, verify your DYN account.
Add email sending domain name into DYN account
1. Click on Zone/Domain Services.
2. Click on “Add Domain” button which appears on the screen.
3. Inside new popup, fill the domain name and save it.
Verify domain name with DKIM, SPF, Tracking and MX records
4. After you have added a new email sending domain name, from which you want to send outgoing emails, you need to add SPF, DKIM, Tracking domain and MX records properly, to make this domain work to send outgoing emails.
5. Add MX record; this record can be added to your sending domain name when you add a mailbox to your domain name. Having this MX record to your domain confirms that you can receive and process incoming emails to your domain name.
6. You can add Google Apps for Business Mailbox or can use your own mailbox from your hosting provider or can use free mailbox service from Yandex.
7. SPF, DKIM and Tracking records need to be updated on your domain DNS host panel, you can find the guide for the same from here.
Add DYN account in EasySendy Pro Delivery Server
8. Go to My Accounts in your DYN account. Go to DYN Dashboard > Integration > SMTP/API key> Click “Generate” button.
9. Now you are ready to use the domain name. From EasySendy Pro Dashboard, go to Delivery Servers > Server Settings > Add DYN Web API. On new screen add Name of the delivery server according to your convenience.
10. Add DYN API key from the previous screen to EasySendy delivery server screen. Then, add “From Email”, “From Name” and finally, save the settings.
Validate Delivery Server in EasySendy Pro account
11. Now you need to validate your server, add an email address, where you can receive the validation email. Followed by this, receive the validation email, and click on validation link from the email.
12. Confirm you have validated and activated the server in EasySendy Pro delivery server dashboard.
Confirm bounce and complaint files are setups properly
13. After validation of DYN delivery server successfully completes, you can check DYN webhooks and confirm if EasySendy Pro, bounce and complaint files are successfully added to your account.
14. For this inside your DYN account, go to Integration > Postback URLs and copy the details from EasySendy Pro and click on “Update”.
Note: – You have to disable opens and click track from here:- https://email.dynect.net/index.php?Page=Users