Aritic Mail SMTP End User Agreement for EasySendy Pro Customers
EasySendy Pro has exclusive engagement with Aritic Mail for Marketing and Promotional emails only for good marketers.
By subscribing Aritic Mail on EasySendy Pro, you agree to follow the required practices.
You must comply with all Aritic Mail terms of service which is in line with CAN-SPAM and all other applicable laws to you and Aritic Mail. Below are some but not limited real-life scenarios which may violate the agreement with Aritic Mail and can lead your account suspension with Aritic Mail.
- Usage of contents related to lottery, pornography, terrorism, homeland security, gambling, child protection, intellectual property, obscenity, defamation, etc
- Send emails to non-permissible list (which means, recipient who has not subscribed/granted permission to you to send emails)
- Usage of Purchased or Rented email lists
- Usage of third-party email addresses, sending domains or content without Aritic Mail permission
- Failing in including unsubscribe link in your email body
- In case not honoring unsubscribe requests
- Sending manipulating or falsifying emails
- Sending third party affiliated marketing emails, offers or coupons
- Usage spammy or abusive keywords
- High bounce rate due to invalid email ids or absolute email list
- Usage of blacklisted domain
- Failing to remove blacklisted domains
- Sending emails to generic ids such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending unwanted emails to the opt-in list.
- Sending any potential script, suspected links or attachment
- Sending large attachments