Active Campaign to EasySendy Pro Migration Guide
You can easily migrate from your existing account of Active Campaign to EasySendy Pro. In order to do this, you need to export active, unconfirmed, unsubscribed and bounced email from each email list of your Active Campaign account and then import them inside your EasySendy Pro account accordingly.
Follow these steps to migrate from Active Campaign to EasySendy Pro:
Migrate all Active Subscribers:
1. Login to your existing Active Campaign Account (users account) and go to the “Contacts”option.
2. Inside the contacts, you can filter the subscribers by tags, lists, and status.
3. In status, you can choose the subscribers as “Active”, and click on “Export” option above the fields.
4. Edit the .csv file and keep only FNAME, LNAME, and Email Subscribers (if you want).
5. Now, login to your EasySendy Pro Account.
6. Import the above email list inside EasySendy Pro list. You can follow the steps given here: https://easysendy.com/docs/email-list-upload/
Migrate all Unsubscribe/ Unconfirmed/ Bounced Subscribers:
7. You can choose the subscribers as “Unsubscribed/ Unconfirmed/ Bounced” under the status option, and click on “Export” option above the fields.
8. Edit the .csv file and keep only FNAME, LNAME and Email Subscribers (if you want).
9. Import unsubscriber inside the same EasySendy Pro email list.
10.Now, from “Bulk Action Source”, unsubscribe these uploaded email subscribers, you can follow the steps mentioned here: https://easysendy.com/docs/suppress-email-subscribers-easysendy-pro/